Please follow below step to configure two-way sync with Google Calendar.
- Navigate your self to the settings page. On this page, you will be able to view the google calendar section at the bottom.
- Click on “Generate Access Code” button It will open a new tab for the google authentication process. Here you need to log in using Google user account which you want to connect with your Groundhogg Calendar.
- After login, you will be able to see user screen you set in previous steps. Click on the “Allow” button which will grant Groundhogg calendar access of your Google Calendar.
- Copy security code generated by Google.
- Open your Groundhogg calendar edit page and paste Google key generated in the previous step.
- Click on “Verify Code & Sync Calendar” button. It will generate new Calendar inside your Google Calendar with the same name as Groundhogg Calendar.
- Once you navigate in admin section you will be able to view a new message saying your Google calendar sync is ON.
- In edit calendar page you will be able to see all the available Google Calendars and you can select google calendars to compare while displaying available time slots.
Google Appointment Sync
Groundhogg uses Cron job to sync your calendar with your google calendar. Syncing with google calendar consume google API resources thus Grondhogg syncs your calendar twice a day. If you want to sync changes as soon as you make changes on your google calendar you can click on the sync now button. It will sync your Groundhogg calendar with google calendar.
Groundhogg only syncs with appointments which contain Appointment name, appointment start date and time, appointment end date and time and one contact in the guest section of an appointment. You can also add a description of an appointment using the description section of a google appointment. You can follow following google appointment structure for your reference.